After few weeks of the launch, i found that people are showing some positive response to my posts. They message to Just Laravel facebook page and requests to post some tutorial, in couple of days i post that tutorial and their response made me feel glad that its helping someone, which gave me a great energy to continue with the work, and am still continuing with it.
For every tutorial i post here, i made all the code available on my github account and also provide a demo for each post and even post some videos which explains about the code or about the working demos. You can find all the social network links below.
Some of the videos
Take a look at some of the posts,
- Vue Js and Laravel – CRUD Operations
- How to integrate PayPal payment gateway in Laravel
- How to use Middleware for content restriction based on user role
- How to send beautiful HTML emails with Laravel using Beauty mail
- Posts search and gallery view app in Vuejs
- Introduction to vue.js in Laravel
- Laravel Social Login using Socialite
- How to integrate Stripe payment gateway in laravel
- Working with DateTime and format in laravel
- How to implement DataTables server-side in laravel
Wanna tell something